Monday, May 17, 2010

Caritas


Once a month, I gather with a group of priests for Jesu Caritas meeting.  We gather at a Cabin in the Black Hills beginning Sunday night.  On Monday, we spend time in prayer with one another, in conversation about the ups and owns of our ministry and other parts of our lives, and in recreation of some sort.  We take turns cooking meals, leading prayer, and doing dishes.  This time of fraternity is always a welcome arrival for me.  It is a source of rest and renewal.  So, by the time you have read this, I will be in Silver City.  It will be a nice break before getting into the craziness of this coming week. 

1 comment:

  1. We prayed for you all yesterday. What an awesome day to be in the hills!
    (I prayed especially for some hilarity to ensue while you and your brother's were together.)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts. I do not appreciate vulgarity, attacks on me, the Church, or other people who comment. Comments of this variety will not be published.