Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spiritual Direction



I meet with my Spiritual Director, Fr. Rob Kroll, every six weeks or so.  During this time, we examine themes that seem to recur in my prayer, events that have made some impact on me, and my general well-being.  I saw Fr. Rob this morning.  We had a good visit, and I feel quite a lot relieved, though I was not altogether aware that I was burdened when I went to see him.  I discovered that it has been kind of a stressful month or so.  Having recognized that, I can set those things aside, move on, and keep on doing what needs to be done.  Thanks, Fr. Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts. I do not appreciate vulgarity, attacks on me, the Church, or other people who comment. Comments of this variety will not be published.